Saturday, April 18, 2015

Verily, We Come Once Again into the Fold of Humanity with Eternal Purpose


I with the Universe Mother and the Planetary Host have designed a platform here in this world for you to begin more in earnest thine walk into the Kingdom of Heaven with Us.

To prepare thine entrance into the Kingdom, ye are called to evolve thine intellectual understanding of Our precepts as given to My disciples and apostles in times past.

In these modern times I give to you this intellectual emancipation from ages of misunderstanding and misdirection. It is the prerequisite to begin thine walk with Me in earnest and actualization.

Walk with Me in embracing the Paradise Trinity Endowment of God reaching outward to humanity, and each human being doing their part in the righteous use of thine Spirit Endowment of His Consciousness bestowed upon thee.

This is the Illuminated Cross of the Fatherhood of God and the Brotherhood of Humanity. Mine way and truth does bring each human being - personality and soul - into their rightful authority and powers as a child of the Father blossoming into His Individualization of Sonship and Daughtership.

...and ye must walk within the Stations of the Cross which I share with you as the Stations of His Remembrance.

Come thou my children into My Pastures of Consciousness. Seek to fulfill the law so that ye may live His will and Plan for thine life and world. Walk together with I and the Blessed Omnipresent Mother of this Universe. Invite Us into thine hearts and minds .. that ye receive the Waters of Our Benediction. Hence, shall ye prepare thineself to become cleansed of all preconceptions and predetermined opinions of Mine life and mission.

Go about thine affairs of the earth with calmness and confidence in knowing that We are with you in all ways; let thine confidence be high, thine conviction be all-enduring and impenetrable. Work daily in giving the Father His due recognition and respect, in asking Him to expand His Kingdom into you and through you. Be willing to account for every particle of His Life that you have misused, and which upon your association with Me, I shall release back into your consciousness for redemption and renewal.

I come into thine human formed experience to give thee Mine instruction and granular detail. Ye shall not toil in darkness for much longer should you become mine disciple, yet first and foremost, ye must progress from mere seeker and curious onlooker into our sovereign aspirantship at Sovrnty Society. Then, and only then, will ye have the receptivity prepared for Me to raise you into discipleship with Us.

Our Collaborative Ministry Together


In Mine mission upon the hilltops of Galilee .. three years I labored, three years I suffered misunderstandings, three years I knew wanderings, three years I said unto all men and women:

"Leave thine errors, establish truth, cultivate the powers within yourselves and hear the whisperings of the Host, even as I heard plainly, night unto night, day unto day, hour unto hour."

They did marvel at first, they gave me an audience; behold they told a countryside that I was Elias; but ye, my beloved, know differently from them. Were not some among you with me even then? Did not some of you say, Master, we know that thou are the holy one?

Yea verily beloveds,we did make a pact that when the latter days were come, when I was no more physical, ye shouldst come back, flesh after flesh, life after life, even as ye didst see me come and go, interpreting unto men and women the answer, what is Truth?

Behold, thine body is merely cast off as a garment, but what of the coat thou wearest forever? Each and every time that ye have come in and out of flesh, ye had a greater impulse .. a more supreme urge that ye had before.

Verily, I do tell thee .. our mission has come again into reality .. penetrating the minds, hearts, and souls of thine worldly brethren. I say that ye have come and gone many times in thine fleshly garments. Ye have come and gone courting righteousness, preaching the goodness of God our Source. Ye have brought over the centuries thine momentums of righteousness and honor, and in this, ye have enhanced for the race their own righteousness and Self-respect and dignity. Ye shall have sown a garment over this one lifetime that is far more radiant for thineself and for Mine fold of humanity.; a radiant garment for the civilization and for the race .. the body of Humanity I AM and thou Art.

Michael of Nebadon