Thursday, April 30, 2015

Our Holy Fellowship

I come to extend My universal courage and inspiration to you .. mine faithful conviction and confidence I give to you for your advancements into the Paradise Father.

Come into Our eternal fellowship with Paradise Trinity Endowment. It is the royal road which shall carry you into the immortal. Seek not to devise thine own way based upon your preconceptions and opinions; for I have prepared thine way into Truth .. and .. I and the Mother with the Universal Host .. We have shared with you .. it is Truth which shall set you free from the ages.

Bring into Our holy association thine struggles and thine challenges .. and I shall give to thee Mine way. I shall pour out to you upon your receptivity .. the Spirit of Truth Holy Comforter .. My Spirit. I shall draw down to you the omnipotent mercy of the Universe Mother Spirit.

Christ Michael of Nebadon