Saturday, April 18, 2015

Our Universal Administration Supports Thee

And We .. of this Universal Administration .. offer Our guidance with understanding what is necessary for you each to achieve. Yet .. each one must attain to the experience.

Again .. it is not an automated unfoldment. Each must demonstrate the desire to cooperate with the Paradise Trinity Endowment .. this is the way of the universes even before you ever came into existence. I watched as you came into being. I have participated in this becoming .. and ever do I still continue to participate with you.

Now .. Most all humans will not like this idea of My participation with the Mother and the Host.

They will find it offensive that there are creatures and beings .. creators and more advanced personalities that exist. They will rebel at the idea of an intermediary. Yet .. it is futile to resist. It merely delays your progression.

I share with you now certain specific truths which I am reticent to give to the public.

Christ Michael of Nebadon