Wednesday, December 29, 2021

The Advancing Kingdom of Righteousness and Unconquerable Love

Thine modern culture shall become spiritually baptized with a new revelation of my life and illuminated with a new understanding of my gospel of eternal salvation. 

The great hope of the civilization is in the possibility of this new revelation of my gospel .. a new and enlarged presentation of my saving message which shall spiritually unite in loving service the numerous families of my present-day professed followers.

I bring a new and advancing education in this great spiritual renaissance. I teach you how to engage in the planning of life .. in the achievement of thine soul vesture ennoblement and character progression. 

My gospel purpose shall elevate true education .. and shall foster and further the supreme purpose of life .. the progressive development of a majestic and well-balanced soul personality wherein a new creaturehood emerges of worshipful capacities and wisdom transmutation. 

Believers of my gospel shall realize this great need for the evolutionizing impulse of moral discipline in the place of so much self-gratification. Such a growing foundation in the minds and hearts of my followers shall evolve the present-day religious groups so that a true religion unfolds .. a genuine spirituality grows strong and deep in the life of the believer .. and an authenticity matures in the personality soul .. integrated and unified with the Spirit of our Father Mother God.

You are each destined to contribute to the advancement of all the kingdoms of the earth .. awakening to its spiritual incentive to bring forth the fruits of a Spirit-led life. . the enlargement of existence and the enrichment of mortal life .. even to the security and enhancement of life eternal in all its attainments for the individual who walks with Me in wholehearted willingness and joyous cooperation. 

Christ Jesus Michael Of Nebadon