Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Discover Share Learn and Grow Godward

Thou Fellows of Michael of Nebadon Worldwide City...

Discover my 21st century gospel necessary to understand my 1st century gospel teachings.

Talk with Shepherds who are wholeheartedly beneficial in sharing their personal journey. 

Study the 21st century revelations of the Sons of Paradise and the Daughters  of Deliverance and Destiny.

I am Michael Of Nebadon .. the Universal Father and Eternal Son personified for our universal home of Nebadon.

I am the living vine of life .. and you each are My branches spread throughout the world.

It is given to Me from above  .. that I am the creator of lives, the preserver of my creation, the upholder sent to immortalize the planetary mortal ones, and to prepare thee for the all-transforming touch of the Infinite .. as you dedicate thyselves in the doing of the Kingdom of heaven .. the living of the Father's Will of Perfectionizing Glory for every life.

The Spirit of the Lord is upon Me; for I am come to better acquaint you with the ways of heaven and the truth of your loving relationship with the limitless goodness of the Universal Parenthood of life.

I preach the gospel to the poor in spirit who thirst for righteousness, and the merciful who are ready to forgive and be forgiven.

I and the Father shall heal the brokenhearted and the betwixt who have lost sight of the purpose of their existence.

I give solace to the weary and I offer hope for the hopeless ones who have lost their faith and entered the confusion of doubt and mistrust.

I preach deliverance to the captives of materiality and misfortune who shall becometh raised as they believe in Me, and the gospel which I preach to thee.

Enter Me. Engage within our Universe Association. Extend the Glory of God unto your full expression and experience.

Findeth insight and guidance in my gospel teachings of the 21st century, and a new way to look at things shall grow .. a new concept of the relationship with the universes in order to approach your life with divine dignity and honor .. to understand better the circumstances of your relationships in life as you put all troubles into perspective.

Wear the armour of God and embody his loving nature...

Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the days of challenges, and having done all, to remain standing in the field of the Father. 

And take the shield of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. —Ephesians 6:13, 17

The word of God is all-powerful and imminently accessible. 

For the word of God shall  quicken the mind and accelerate the heart unto righteousness. 

My Word is omnipotently powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
—Hebrews 4:12

The words of the Omnipresent Christ I AM  are life everlasting...

It is the spirit of Infinity that quickeneth thine field of awareness; thine fleshly form does profiteth in becoming exalted and ennobled in its primal urges and desires .. the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life. 
—John 6:63

Michael Of Nebadon