Friday, April 26, 2019

Our Eternity Engagement Together

Learn to live from that indwelling place of resting in the Father and I with thine faithfulness and allegiance, so shall you walk into clarity and strength .. purpose and direction towards the destiny of greater union with the Father's Life Individualized in thee.

I am with you at all times .. surrounding you and ever near .. forever close .. continually accessible and available as you open sincerely to Me.

In our Fellowship together, I teach you of My original proclamations from millennia past .. I instruct you in the way of victoriously conquering all darkness and separation.

Our fellowship enables you to remain calm and at peace, as you discover the Father's Life in you.

In the midst of your earthly living, as there are stressful situations which provoke thee in ways unbecoming and insulting .. so shall you find Me with you.

My Spirit of Truth Holy Comforter is My Life given to you .. to everyone .. regardless of religious persuasions .. I am with you.

Together, I heal your problems with you .. together, we advance you along the currents of forgiveness and celebration.

We approach your problems as One united force .. and all conflicts disappear within our Engagement of Eternity.

Be with Me. Stand forth and say, "I am ready Michael .. Jesus .. I am ready to conquer all my obstacles, to learn and grow from these conquests, and to transform every opposing current and disharmonious situation into greater love and wisdom. Even fuller mercy and forgiveness."

And .. the more completely you return all your attentions to Me .. to the Trinity Host with whom I represent .. so shall you grow strong in and through our fellowship together; for the more your faith and trust and understanding grace allows our relationship to proceed and prosper .. the rewards are truly of the Infinite .. well worth all your efforts and purity of determination to secure for yourself truth, justice, peace, and order .. love, wisdom, and the progressive ascendancy of all your lifetimes into the Second Birth .. the Vesture of Immortality with Me.

Michael Of Nebadon