Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Comforter Convictions of Faith and Immortalizing Trust

Good Afternoon City Dwellers...

My Spirit of Truth bestowed upon you and with you forever provides for the everlasting expansion and endless growth of the religious approach which I am living here with you .. and for the upholding integrity of the gospel which I am proclaiming to humanity at this time of the 21st Century.

My Spirit guides into all truth .. from your truthfulness and unconditional acceptances into the Absoluteness of the Father's Truth and Life.

My Comforter Consciousness when invited by the individual personality mind and blossoming soul becomes for you a personal guide and teacher .. I am with you as the teacher of an ever-expanding love .. an always-growing eternalizing mercy .. a religious relationship of endless progress and divine unfolding throughout thine personhood.

Even while I am with you in this My physical incarnation at this time .. My Comforter Spirit acts as thine teacher guide of Truth and Mercy .. Wisdom and Empowering Grace .. and in this fellowship, I will be forever unfolding to the truth-seeking believer that which is so divinely folded up in My Everlasting Persona and Eternal Nature.

Christ Michael Of Nebadon