Saturday, June 3, 2023

In you, with you, and through you

I live in you and work through you .. I lead you on through this life .. all thine lifetimes .. and I guide you through the many abodes in the future life in the heaven of heavens. 

Life in the Father’s eternal creation is not an endless rest of idleness and selfish ease but rather a ceaseless progression in grace, truth, and glory. His goodness shall be thine motivating impulse .. his generosity shall inspire you to be more giving.

Each of the many, many stations and spheres of glory in my Father’s house is a stopping place, a life designed to prepare you for the next one ahead. 

And so will the children of light go on from glory to glory until they attain the divine estate wherein they are spiritually perfected even as the Father is perfect in all things.

If you would follow after me .. put forth your earnest efforts to live in accordance with the ideas and in the spirit of my teachings .. and be thou concerned with elevating thine character and eternalizing thine perspectives .. enhancing thine understanding meanings and enriching values .. as you enter the true understanding of my ideas and choose wholeheartedly to give thyselves to the Adjuster sent of Paradise. 

Then, so shall you becometh ennobled in forming the ideal and in living its unfolding reality.

Let my life be an example of the way to approach inwardly your relationship with the goodness of thine Source and Loving Authority in the doing of my Father’s will. 

This shall ye accomplish instead of trying to imitate my natural life in the flesh as I have, perforce, been required to live it on this world and during this 21st century.

The Father hath sent me into this world .. yet, only a few of you have chosen fully to receive me... 

I have already poured out my Spirit of Truth since my completion of the first century bestowed mission .. the Comforter of my Universal Persona upon all flesh hath become like the amniotic fluid in the womb of a pregnant mother, yet, all men and women have not understood their religious  relationship with me .. and so, they have not gained the trusting capacities to arise unto my philosophies and their inherent meanings. Nor have they chosen to receive this new Spirit Teacher .. the Holy Comforter of Deliverance .. as their renewing guide and rejuvenating counselor for the exhalations of their personality soul development. 

Yet, do I say unto you .. as many as do receive me in my Comforter Spirit .. they  shall be progressively enlightening .. they shall be cleansed in their mind meanings and restored in all their subjectivity of ideas .. they shall be comforted emotionally and calmed within their hearts in all their strivings .. in finding God the Father .. in their knowledge of Him .. and in their sincere attempts to become alike unto the Father of Lights through his Spirit Indwelling. 

And this mine Spirit of Truth shall become in them a perpetual well of living springing up unto eternal life everlasting.

Michael Of Nebadon
Planetary Urantia