Wednesday, August 31, 2022

A New Humanity


I .. Jesus Christ Michael of Nebadon .. I have descended into the density of matter to restore the normal progression for all creatures of this world.

The Infinite Persons of Trinity Fountainhead Perfection have determined that the earth shall be brought out of its darkness.

I bring the Everlasting Light of Eternity to thine fallen civilization .. one of the many planetary worlds of Nebadon affected by the unfortunate rebellion .. all which shall be quickening unto wholehearted glory in the One Source. 

I Jesus Michael in my bestowal incarnation of this 21st century .. do open the gates of the heaven of heavens .. I lighten the density in the dimensional fabric of your world so that you may discover a renewal in your connection with Light .. and I teach you my Original Way unto the Heavenly Father .. in the Way of True Authority, the Truth of Personality Authorship, and the Life of Progressive Ascendancy and Soul Attainment. 

Forgiveness shall blossom as you increase your receptivity to the Mercy of Eternity...

A repentance and a sincere change of heart is required so that you understand your mistakes .. thine misalignments with the law of Love.

The immeasurable Light of Paradise shall saturate thine world with time and space and thine holy reverence and reception. 

Verily do I say to you .. God's Love hath no bounds. His glory is forever. His Desire and Will is that you share your mortal life with His Spirit Life.

I inaugurate a new epoch of Light and Life for all creatures .. as I showeth unto you thine proper religious relationship with My Holy Comforter Spirit of Truth.

Thou fellows of determination and decisiveness who hunger for freedom and evolutionary attunement .. those of your race who are desirous of advancement unto Light .. the Father's Will shall be done for thee as you grasp My Hand Universal in our Association and Apostleship.

Our Father is not in hiding; he is not in arbitrary seclusion. He has mobilized the resources of divine wisdom in a never-ending effort to reveal himself to the children of his universal domains. 

Thus, for these purposes do I reveal Myself .. Father Son of Nebadon ...

There is an infinite grandeur and an inexpressible generosity connected with the majesty of his love which causes him to yearn for the association of every created being who can comprehend, love, or approach him; and it is, therefore, the limitations inherent in you, inseparable from your finite personality and material existence, that determine the time and place and circumstances in which you may achieve the goal of the journey of mortal ascension and stand in the presence of the Father at the center of all things.

Christ Jesus Michael of Nebadon
The Planetary Gospel of Christ Michael