Thursday, July 14, 2022

The Apostles Creed

The New Apostles' Creed of the 21st Century

As a Newly Faithful Apostle of the World, 

I believe...

I believe in the One Indescribable God, the Father and Mother Almighty of all lives who is of Infinite Goodness,

All Truth-giving creator, controller, upholder and preserver of heaven and earth.

In Christ Jesus Michael, the Father Son of our Universe of Nebadon who is the Vine of Life.

I believe that we are each his branches meant to bring forth the fruit of Life Everlasting.

I believe in the Father Son personified as Christ Jesus Michael who stands together with the Infinite Creative Mother Spirit, who is the universe expression of the Infinite Spirit.

I believe in her Holy Spirit Presence to exalt my mortal mind into its eternal encircuitment with the Mind of God.

I believe in living in Holy Communion with the Father’s Spirit Life in me, and one day to enter into eternal union.

I believe in cooperative communion with those Divine Personalities who serve the evolutions of the earth.

I believe in the forgiveness of sins through my personal authorship and acceptance of my creative nature.

I believe in the Authority of God by acknowledging, adoring, and the full acceptance of the Spirit Life of God the Father living in me as my all-powerful authority.

I believe in the progressive transfiguration of my mortality through embracing eternity each day.

I believe in the resurrection ideal for my body, mind,  emotions, and my total persona in the fulfilling achievement of the eternity embrace of Life Everlasting.

I believe in becoming born anew through the power of God the Father’s Indwelling Life, and his all-ennobling love.

I believe that I am entering the Kingdom of Heaven by the powers of holy faith, and by my wholehearted commitment to achieve the Will of God the Father.

I believe that unless I am born of the water of a new mind and the spirit life of a new creature, that I cannot see the kingdom of God.

I believe that which is born of the flesh remains of the ephemerality of flesh, and that which is born of spirit identification and loyalty to the Father's Absoluteness  is transformed in the eternity of spirit.

I believe in the redemptive power of love, and in my personal soul vesture growing daily from out of my own mortality, and it’s righteousness.

And, I believe in the progressive ascendancy and my daily attainment of life everlasting.

Adonai

Give thine own generosity to the Father of Lights...
Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth: but I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also. 

And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloak also. And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain. Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away.

Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbor, and hate thine enemy: but I say unto you,
love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; that ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same? And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?

Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father, which is in heaven is perfect.

Christ Jesus Michael of Nebadon