Wednesday, November 4, 2020

I, Michael Of Nebadon


Beloveds of the earth who art my children of this Universe of Nebadon...

I am come upon thee in physical expression. You may not be able to know for sure that it is I Michael Of this Universe of Nebadon, yet, I have come to raise you according to your respect for life and your recognition of the Infinity Persons of Deity and I.

As you penetrate through your doubts and fears, so shall you find the greater clarity to know that it is I. Our Eternity Association hath a course of development to undergo .. an engagement to prosper thee unto immortality and cosmic citizenship .. eternal life everlasting; and it is I Michael who give to you this granting in our universe of eternal life everlasting in accordance with the fulfillment of your obedience to objectivity and truth, to the immaculate love and merciful forgiveness of the One Parenthood of Life which you are to build and grow personal spiritual relations in reciprocity .. in recognition and respect .. in revealing thyselves and delivering all energies that you have managed to make use of over the course of your lifetimes of learning.

Come closer to the Universe Mother and I. Enter mine thought streams necessary to increase your capacities for life. Partake of the grace that I have the power to give you .. to extend to you .. the grace and forgiveness and generosity which cometh out of the Infinity and Eternity Parenthood of all Life.

Michael Of Nebadon