Monday, June 29, 2020

Power of the Son of Humankind


Why do you thinketh evil in your hearts? What shall it bringeth thee to perpetuate dishonor and iniquity?

Thought is thine power to create; for everything is truly of thought. And ye shall master thine thought .. thine mind .. unto its purity and illumination.

Is it easier then, to say ‘I forgive myself for all those things I've held in me incorrectly?'

I sayeth children of the Planetary Life .. thine sins are forgiven only as you change your mind and raise your thought.

Say unto thyselves, ‘Arise and walk’ unto the Majesty of Life ..  unto the One God Life, Power, and Love which lives in thee.

You may know that the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive themselves of all sin and mistakes. 

Who is this Son of Man which I have spoken? Is it not simply thine own human who hath been given the right, the privilege, the power, and the capability to transmute and transform all things of thine making? 

Ye shall sayeth, “Rise .. and moveth thine personhood unto the vaster lands of truth, and then shall ye knoweth the power of grace to maketh anew all things.

Michael Of Nebadon