Thursday, June 4, 2020

Michael of Nebadon

I .. Michael .. come to unify thine mortal experience into a permanent union with the Father's Life within you. I am the coordinator of human endeavors to find the eternal God, to seek to know him and to become him in spirit and in truth. I unify your human individual life as you open to receive of Me .. I ennoble character and advance your soul values and emergence into a virtuous life aligned with My vision, and in the integrity of your own Selfhood with the Father's Spirit.

I Michael, simplify experience and illumine the way to attain your victory in God the Father. I enter thine human mind with My Truth Spirit in order to elevate and ennoble .. to transmute and transform ..and to transfigure it unto that perfected union with the Mother's Infinite Mind and the Spirit of the Living One. 

It is a literally truth that as you arise into our eternal association .. I expand the Father's glory and honor in you and for you .. even through you; I maketh of thee a new creature as all old things pass away and dissolve. 

You come to behold all things becoming new .. becoming eternalized unto a new order and harmony .. thine direction clarifies as to learning to walk upright in your holy purpose with Me towards the citizenship universal which awaits your entrance in the Kingdom of the Heavens.

Michael Of Nebadon
Michael Sananda Maitreya