Monday, May 18, 2020

The 21st Century Gospel Clarification

The gospel of the kingdom is: the fact of the fatherhood of God, coupled with the resultant truth of the sonship-brotherhood of all women and men .. all kingdoms of life .. human, animal, angelic, elemental, nature, and the holy electron Kingdom. 

Christianity, as it erroneously developed from that epoch  back in Galilean times, is: the fact of God as the Father of the Lord Jesus Christ, in association with the experience of believer-fellowship with the risen and glorified Christ.

You are all the emerging sons and daughters of the One Deity. Certainly, I have my expression and experience .. and so do each one of you. 

My disciples misunderstood and misdirected believers early on .. into a dogmatic religion about Me as compared to My directives for them to preach a gospel of God intimacy and God attainment .. God accessibility, approachability, and the sustainability of your advancing approach into freedom from directly within your Individualized divinity .. the Inner Door to the Existential and Absolute of Life.

Now, I personally return into view to resurrect my original gospel talks, so that humanity begins to make those needed corrections to achieve the greater prosperous life by building character righteousness,  reverence, respect and nourishing recognition of the Father's Life. 

My teachings emphasize the Indwelling Life and your right relationship with he who lives in your own highest mind and spiritual heart .. with the One who lives directly in you. 

Certainly,  the Father hath his Paradise Residence far from the earth, and he dwells as the finite and experiential Deity of God the Supreme which is the destiny of your unfoldment. 

Sometimes thine Individualized  Godhood is referred to as the Thought Adjuster in the Revelatory Trust and Urantia Papers which I am giving to humanity. 

Those initial believers back in those earlier times felt themselves suddenly translated into another world, a new existence of joy, power, and glory after I momentarily departed .. and the Universal Father then send the Spirit of Truth to all believers. 

I had told them the kingdom would come with power and presence, and some of them thought they were beginning to discern what I had meant.

Today, in this 21st Century gospel clarification, illumination, and even further revelation, I am giving receptive humanity a greater understanding of their creative nature, their destiny in God the Supremacy, and their creative inception alikeness to the Universal Father who hath a nature of creativity and intelligence on Infinite levels. 

I come into your view in order to restate my original teachings and gospel message for human life .. so that every human mortal being shall have a newly up-to-date version and correct interpretation of this gospel and its instructional directives .. and these clarifying revelations will develop in believers .. raising them to their rightfully  desired conclusions and understanding knowledge .. a personal enlightenment shall grow and flourish upon the lands .. and this newly understandable guidance will prove to be an effective solvent for man’s ever-new and varied spiritual difficulties as individuals invite relationship with me.

The first mission of my newly established Spirit of Truth in you .. is to foster and personalize Truth .. to make luminous and clear the comprehension of Truth. This constitutes the highest form of human liberty and the much sought after understanding of humankind's purpose. 

Second .. it is the purpose of My Spirit Comforter to destroy any and all feelings of orphanhood and abandonment by God.

Third .. it is My desire that you each understand and develop your relationship with Me in order for the Universe Mother and I.. to advance you into the promised actualization. 

Having been among all women and men .. all believers shall transform their living experience and their sense of aloneness and loneliness shall vanish as each believer receives Me .. receives My Spirit of Truth which has come to dwell in thine hearts.

This bestowal of My Spirit shall effectively prepare all normal minds for the universal bestowal of the Father’s spirit (the Adjuster) upon all humankind. 

I am Michael of this Universe of Nebadon. My Eternity Person is of the Universal Father and the Eternal Son. My Spirit of Truth with each of you is the spirit of both the Universal Father and the Creator Son that I am.

Michael of Nebadon 
Michael Sananda Maitreya