Thursday, April 2, 2020

The New and Living Teacher

I have already sent you the new teacher, the Spirit of Truth. In this way do I live within your hearts. As I do now live with you in person, ever shall I live in you; I shall be blended as one with your personal experience in the spirit kingdom. 

And this has already come to pass; for you shall surely know that I am in the Father, and that, while your life is hid with the Father in Me .. ever am I also in you. I love the One Father .. and I have kept his Word; and as you love Me, so shall you keep My Word.

These things I do say unto thee to introduce our engagement, to give renewal to our relationship, and to further ignite our eternal association together; that ye might have life more abundant and more prosperous and everlasting.

My Father has given to Me of his Spirit, and so have I given to you of My Spirit and Life; that ye might findeth your life purpose in Us, that ye might discover your progressive destiny with Us, and so that ye might receive of Our Love and Light and our Life, and become delivered unto your character righteousness, your proper understanding, and thine wholehearted soul reception of Our Visionary Ideal.

Remember Me in these ways. Knoweth our involvement in the actualization of his Supremacy. Strive for that holy perfection in the Infinite Goodness, Truth, and Beauty of the Universal and Absolute Father who also lives in you, and awaits his union eternally with your person. 

Once more .. I am already in you and you are in Me. And this Spirit of Truth which I have already bestowed upon you shall guide you and comfort you and better prepare you for your Second Birth .. and I shall eventually lead you into all Truth and the fuller Light and the Eternal Life of your Cosmic Citizenship.

Michael Of Nebadon