Thursday, April 9, 2020

I .. Jesus Michael of Nebadon .. have Come

I am come to gather the lost ones who have been hopelessly searching for their way in life.

I am come to bringeth the true disciples of truth throughout thine world .. that each one may bear witness to Truth Absolute with Me.

I sayeth to you who hunger for release from darkness and disturbance .. who are athirst for righteousness and reverence and revelations .. and who are ready for their personal right relationship with Me.

Gather thine thorns of iniquity and all  misgivings .. and carry these unto the Lord God living in thee; for I have come to show you a better way of living within the values of Eternity .. within the virtuous attitudes of Understanding and Progressive   Advancement.

Gather and deliver thine thorns of restlessness and rebelliousness .. and I shall show you My Way and Truth unto a Life more prosperous and abundant in the Universal Father.

Jesus Michael of Nebadon