Tuesday, December 17, 2019

The Purist Love of Emptiness

Purity and Divine Emptiness is one of the most profound insights into the God nature. 

It is an epiphany .. an insight .. not a doctrine .. not philosophy .. not  religion .. it is not intellectual mind at all; it is the Existential speaking. 

As we speak from this Pure Order and Unconditional Love .. it is not speaking as a mind or a person .. it is not speaking as a selfhood either. It is the realization that we are just an empty passage for existence itself to say something through us. We are that existence yet the personal I dissolves into the Vast I.

That’s how the great mystics have always lived and spoken. 

I speak not as my own words .. no .. not any longer .. and I .. this personal I .. is no more. I have disappeared long before; it is the Wholeness .. the Existential Usness pouring through.

As you come into these subtleties ..  then your expression may be different from my own .. but the One Source is the same. 

We are then living beyond all past memories along the timeline .. and we are not coming from our  memory. We are coming from the dissolution into experience. 

Ye have touched the divine and you are not more .. but you are even more .. and the moment you touch the divine you evaporate .. you evaporate .. you cannot exist any more. You have to die for God to be.

Michael of Nebadon