Friday, December 20, 2019

The Kingdom of Advancement

My Father’s Kingdom shall rule the earth as you enter this new cycle. 

I return to reignite my original teachings .. to give to humanity the next revelation of my gospel instruction .. to help every man and woman with the desire to advance from evolutionary planetary creature unto their very next phase of universal growth and development .. to become the immortal sons and daughters of destiny. 

You shall attain to the Kingdom of Love and Mercy through your loyalty to me .. as you increase your capacities to receive and intimately relate; for the Father’s Will is the doorway to enter therein.

First you shall trust in the plan of unfoldment for your life .. this divine plan of progress.

Then, shall you learn of thine creative nature .. thine authorship .. thine capacity for sowing vibration and for  reaping its results .. and for resowing all particles of the Father's Life back into his Perfection of Light .. thus all things shall be renewed. 

This is the law of your life which must be adhered with in order to advance progressively into our universe.

Now are ye prepared to live his will and life in you . . .

My Father’s House is constantly radiating down upon the creation his glories of merciful joy and everlasting security. 

Every creature can partake of his emanating joy and happiness as they cooperate with him by living as I live .. approaching your lifetimes in accordance with me; for I am the Father Son of this Universe domain.. and as ye consecrate thyselves in accepting the Father’s Life and working towards perfecting thine personality mind and will unto his Mind .. his  Will .. his Pristine Perfection .. and as the primordial pathway into this joyful abundance opens you upwards, so shall you be raisedby my Universal Hand of Eternity. 

Michael Of Nebadon