Saturday, July 20, 2019

I am Come

Fellows of Salvington wherein our apostleship blossoms and deepens together ...

I come once more into your human view in order to unify mortal experiences so that you maximize your evolutionary ascent. I coordinate all thine human endeavors making it possible for you to elevate thine personahood into light and life. I unify all life just as a conductor within this universe of our home and residence. I and the Universe Spirit Mother ennoble thine character and its drives and motivations, its purposes and proximity to truth and love, its priorities and urges and impulses which bring you closer to your destination with and in the Universal Father.

I come to simplify experience. I surround you always ever since My seventh bestowal mission fulfilled its outpouring emanations to all the kingdoms of the planet. I enter the human mind to bring renewal in truth and mercy, to elevate thine sight and hearing for truth everlasting, to transform thine instincts and impulses so much so that you are athirst for Absoluteness in the Goodness of the Father God.

I come to transfigure all thine urges and inclinations and the mind's approximations of its place in the universes so that you know and understand and directly experience your relationship with the One Deity Absolute and the Trinity Parenthood of Life.

And it is a literal truth that as you embody the principles which I am and which I teach all life .. as you absorb the emanations I am giving, and establish Me within thee .. ye are then, a new creature; as all the old things shall be gradually passing away; "behold", for I sayeth to all Mine disciples of the world .. "all things are becoming new in accordance with your wholehearted willingness to place thine hand in My Universal Hand with the express willingness to walk with Me into the Everlasting Eternity of thine destiny as the eternalizing sons and daughters of the Parenthood of Life.”

Michael Of Nebadon