Sunday, May 17, 2015

Attainment of the Kingdom

Most certainly .. I say unto thee .. that he who does not enter into the Kingdom of the Father through the divine circuits of Paradise Trinity Endowment .. and attempts to enter through some other way .. these are the same as a thief and a robber who believe there is an alternative doorway .. a shorter route or a more direct avenue. These are not mine sons and daughters who seek union with the Father Principle.

Yet .. He or she who enters by the inner door of the Spirit of Bestowal .. these are Mine true disciples; for I stand with the Father at the door as His gatekeeper. I open the door to Mine own .. those that are Mine own do hear my voice through the Father indwelling .. the Comforter that I AM .. and the Holy Spirit of the Universe Mother.

Enter therefore in the ways designed for thine attainment into the Kingdom of His Consciousness .. and ye shall be walking in the rarified atmosphere of the One Christos I AM.

Michael of Nebadon