Friday, August 21, 2020

Spirit of Truth


I have spoken these things with you that you would not be subverted." 

"For they shall put you out from their assemblies, and the hour will come when everyone who would kill you will think that he presents an offering to God." 

"And they shall do these things because they do not know either my Father or me." 

"I have spoken these things with you that when their time comes, you will remember them; I did not tell you these things before, because I was with you."

"But now I am going to join him who sent me, and no man among you asks me, 'Where are you going?'" 

"For I said these things to you and sadness has come and has filled your hearts." 

"I tell you the truth: it is beneficial for you that I go away, for if I do not go away, the Redeemer of the accursed will not come to you, but if I depart I shall send him to you."

"And when he comes, he will correct the world concerning sin and concerning righteousness and concerning judgment;"

"Concerning sin, because they do not trust me;" "Concerning righteousness, because I will go to my Father's presence and you will not see me again;" 

"Concerning judgment, because The Prince of this world is judged."

"I have much to say to you, but you are not able to grasp it now." 

"But whenever The Spirit of The Truth comes, he will lead you into the whole truth, for he will not speak of his own will, but he shall speak whatever he shall hear and he shall reveal the future to you." 

"And he shall glorify me, because he shall take that which is mine and shall show you." 

"Everything that my Father has is mine, therefore I said to you that he shall take that which is mine and he shall show you.

Michael of Nebadon