Friday, July 3, 2020

The Living Word

Thou dwellors upon the Mount of Salvington ...

I am the Word who cometh out of the Unqualified Eternity a direct extension of the First and Second Source .. the Living Vine of God the Sevenfold which reaches your heart.

Partake of Me. Receive of Mine Influence. Appreciate and Acknowledge our relationship together. Then shall you become the sons and daughters of Immortality through thine Second Birth into the garment of light.

Understand the ramifications of My Word .. its influencing power to resuscitate life, to renew mind, to regenerate thine biological form, to resurrect thine personhood, and to restore all Harmony and Order in every creature and in thine civilization.

My Word is of the First Creative Center and Infinity Source.

My Word comes out of the Second Divine Center and Eternity Source.

My Word is perfectly blended with the Third Infinity Center and Immaculate Source.

He and she who receive of My Word shall rise upward unto Life Eternal.

Receive of My Word. Absorb its renewing power. Bring it in and through thine mortality, and ye shall be quickened unto Truth Everlasting and Immortality Ineffable.

Michael of Nebadon
Michael Sananda Maitreya