Thursday, August 23, 2018

Mine Healing Presence

Focus your thoughts upon Me .. Universal Father and Eternal Son and Immaculate Spirit.

Behold Mine children of the divine deliverance...

The sun riseth, and the sun goeth down, and hasteth to his place where he arose.

The wind goeth toward the south, and turneth about unto the north; it whirleth about continually, and the wind returneth again according to his circuits of infinite Intelligence.

The rivers run into the sea; yet the sea is not full; unto the place from whence the rivers come, thither they return again.

All things are full of labour; humankind cannot utter it: the eye is not satisfied with seeing, nor the ear filled with hearing.

The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

Be of wonder for all these happenings of which I speak. Ponder the Intelligence of Infinity. Contemplate the Ineffable Infinity and his trillions upon trillions of stars and planetary bodies.

His Hand hath control over all things .. making everything steadily traverse towards stability and certainty .. security and his sovereignty.

I am attentive .. an attentively caring Universe Father Son. I attend to Mine own who have been given in My care.

I see you with the Eye of His Steadiness and the Ear of his Righteousness.

Mine attention is of the Infinity for this Universe...

My span of awareness is limitless and it is not fraught with obstructions.  I hold a clear and clean sight of thee. I know you .. each one .. and I understand you in your planetary traversal into light and life everlasting.

My thoughts do embrace you in the great luminosity of God's Heart.

Christ Michael Of Nebadon