Wednesday, July 11, 2018

And They shall be All Taught of God


For I've come down from the heaven of heavens .. as the will of He who hath sent Me.

Not of Mine own will shall anything be accomplished .. but by the will of the One who hath sent me.

And it is the Father's will which hath sent me .. that of all which he hath given Me .. I shall lose not a one .. but should raise them up into sons and daughters of righteousness.

And this is the will of him that sent Me .. that every one which seeth the Father Son .. and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up into glory and honor.

I sayeth unto thee .. that I am the bread which hath come down from the heaven of heavens. Say not as the heathens do say .. How is it then that he saith, I came down from heaven?

Murmur not amongst thyselves. No one can come to Me .. except they whom the Universal Father which hath sent Me draw him to Me.

...and I will raise them into understanding and attainment upon the last day. And they shall be all taught of God.

Every man and woman that hath heard .. and hath learned of the Absolute and Immaculate Father .. these do cometh unto Me.

Yet .. no one hath seen the Father .. save he which is of God .. and she who hath seen the Infinite and Absolute Father.

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on Me hath everlasting life; for I am that bread of Life .. the Eternity Word of Paradise Sustenance.

This bread of which I speak is the Living Nourishment which cometh down from these heaven of heavens .. that a man may eat thereof, and not die .. but alas .. they shall come to know and arise into their destiny.

Once again .. I am the living bread which cometh down from the heaven of heavens .. and if any man and woman eat of this Living Word .. this Spiritual Bread that I AM, he shall live forever .. establishing themselves in their immortal stature.

Michael Of Nebadon