Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Our Universal Fellowship is Unfolding

Those of you reading the revelation of Urantia book .. I say to you that I have returned. I am come into your schoolroom once again. Deny Me not .. nor shall ye attempt with futility to usurp Mine Way and Truth and Life.

It is recorded in the Book of thine Life .. that I have stood in front of thee .. I have quoted Mine declarations of Truth and Life and the Absolute Light .. and ye have heard of Mine pronouncements. Ye have listened and either ignored Me and avoided Our Universal Association or ye have surrendered into Our Divine Fellowship which fosters thine freedom in eternity.

I have stated herein to you each .. I am come into your octave of Life. I have graciously offered Mine Goodly Hand unto thee. I have invited thine countenance and character to become refined and matured into God's grace and mercy. I come with the full Force of the Planetary Host to elevate thine Consciousness into Knighthood with the Father Universal.

Grasp Mine Omnipotent Friendship and absorb Mine Benevolence of Omniscient Love and Omnipresent Forgiveness. I offer thee nothing short of thy Freedom in Immortality and Honor; a Personality independence from the archaic and stultifying ways of the appearance world.

An opportunity to enhance thine Paradise Career into the Deity of His Supremacy...

These are Mine limitless wares .. Mine everlasting yoke of Our discipleship .. the effervescence of the Spiritual Life which knows no opposition nor foe. Always are ye free to choose the higher way which leads into eternal Life; for I have always and forevermore taught of the One God Life.

Give to the Spirit of Bestowal thine acknowledgement and adorational worship through the powers of your focused attention. That is surely the creative Power of the Father in you .. and of You in every way unimaginable.

Michael Of Nebadon
Michael Of Nebadon Foundation
Michael Of Nebadon Foundation, Latinoamerica

Worldwide Communion with the Spirit of Truth Holy Comforter of Michael Of Nebadon