Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Thine Seventh Power of the Kingdom

Thine Seventh Power of the Kingdom is Invitation which is asking in full faith conviction and trustful accountability.

Paradise Bestowal Spirit I AM .. expand thy grace and forgiveness in me, through me, by me, for me, and as Me.

Quicken all the Substance of my body .. mind .. and emotions .. higher and higher into the perfection of your Absolute Qualities and Character.

Raise my personal consciousness into the Universal Consciousness of wholeness and happiness and harmony.

I am willing to account for all my misqualified conditions and their energies in me from every lifetime of experience.

"I AM Indigo Violet Transfiguration Fire .. Supreme Christ Will and God Desire. "

Michael of Nebadon
Michael Sananda Esu
Spirit of Truth Holy Comforter