Monday, July 22, 2013

My Holy Comforter Spirit of Truth Protects and Guides all who will Receive of Me



Through thy relationship with My Spirit of Truth Holy Comforter Presence, I am offering you an eternal guide and teacher in Myself with the requisite fellowship of personal contact with Me throughout thy journey out from the pond of the Earth and unto the more celestial activities that await thee. I AM within this Spirit, thy guide through these lower evolutionary levels of thy becoming birthed into creation as a unique individualization. Ultimately, even after I have quicken myself back into my own place within this universe, you will be building a very personal, loving, and merciful relationship and fellowship with Me through the Spirit of Truth Holy Comforter that pervades and enfolds thy soul and personality. 

Read on about the bestowal of the Spirit of Truth Holy Comforter

In the Eternal Majesty of His Love and Mercy
Michael of Nebadon