Sunday, March 3, 2013

The All-Pervading I Am Principle Individualized


Take the time and space of your day and evening to contemplate most essentially thy essence in all things...the Great I AM Principle. This would be a form of doing Invocation whereby we recognize, acknowledge, and embrace the Eternal Us everywhere to be discovered.

Thy Stream Of Life is your networking connection to all things. Thy Lifestream and Intimate connection to All That Is begins with claiming and owning thyself as the Indwelling I AM, then in the next higher octave of frequency the Enfolding I AM which is thy inter-octave Self which travels across all parallels and all the timelines of your expressions; in that higher directing Intelligence you are virtually unlimited, having access to all the octaves and timelines wherein you hold personality expressions, ministering to each part and guiding all Its expressions. The ever higher in octaves is thy Supreme God I AM and that is the fullness of thy Godhood and the highest point of your individuality. After that we recognize and acknowledge giving all obedience and worship to the Great Central Sun . . . the Source and Center . . . the I AM that I AM from which all life energies have come into creation and been birthed. So we have the Omnipresent I AM Principle of thyself . . . this Supreme God Omnipresence is Intensely Concentrated Electronic Force which is Personalized and Individualized as thy Omnipotent Omniscient Omnipresent I AM, a Pure Body of Eternal Perfection. And it is unto this aspect of thyself that you will one day return in the threefold initiation of the Eternal Embrace.

If you'd like an electronic copy of  The Embracing Eternity Exercises, just email us and I'll be sure to send it to you.

Adonai
Michael of Nebadon