Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Invocation and Decree of Thy Luminous Sacred Fire Love

INVOCATION: "I AM . . . oh great I AM who is Omnipresence itself, Omniscience of infinite Intelligence, Omnipotence in being the One Power and Presence, the One Mighty Force of Life Itself . . . I AM pure Luminous Presence, Sacred Fire Love and Devotion unto thee All-Mighty Center and Source of us all.

"I AM the body of humanity. I call to descend upon Us thy Omnipotent Sacred Fire Love, thy Pure White Fire Body. Let it turn the attention and desire of human beings unto thee. Allow this planet and her peoples to become worthy of receiving thee . . . worthy of thy Name, thy Word of Living Life."

DECREE: "I AM pure White Fire Body, thy luminous Sacred Fire Love."

"Thou Omnipresent, Omniscient, Omnipotent Cosmic Christ Existence. Flood this world with thy Glory and Power, thy Substance, thy Intelligence and thy Perfection. Let thy Luminous Presence of Pure Love envelope this world and all that exists within and upon her. Raise us unto thee . . . thy Fire of Love and Mercy.

"I receive of thy Sacred Fire Substance and Power. Quicken this garment of flesh unto thy garment of Living Fire. Refine my personal world unto thy universal Cosmic Selfhood. Glorify me with thy grace and glory, thy very Self which I AM before the world ever was."

Adonai,
Esu Kumara Michael
issa@sovrnty.org