Saturday, April 21, 2012

The Majesty of the Flames of Paradise


"Thou Mighty Majestic Electrons, Flames of Paradise, all Love, Purity, Immaculate honor and conception, all immortal and Self-Sustained, Illuminated particles of the One God originating from the Source and Center of all existence…thank you for your great service and the Life that you give to me, the Life that I AM with you each and all. I love you each and I honor you every single one of you who comes forth as the great stream of Life to give to me life. Thou animating principles of Love and Mercy, I love you and claim my oneness with you as Life. Every single one of you who has come forth to give life in great happiness, I recall you each to become redeemed once thy service is complete. I recall all destructive rates of vibration that I’ve imposed upon you each. I desire to return you each to great happiness and honor you, thou body of the Father Mother God all-pervading ones and One."


I AM
Esu Kumara Michael