Sunday, November 3, 2019

The Vast Quietude of Life

In the vast quietudes of the kingdom of the heavens .. I radiate unto all Mine children the unlimitedness of Life .. the Infinite Fortunes of Love.

In Universalis .. the Infinite First Person of the Father .. in Eternalis .. the Everlasting Second Person of the Mother Son .. in Infinitas .. the Immaculate Third Person of the Spirit of Existence.

I attend to My children .. and those individuals  who prepare themselves through the Ideal of Progressive Perfection .. I give to them .. increase of Life.

All are invited to arise unto their destiny by following Me.

Peace is upon you... 

My Indescribable and Immaculately Good Father hath sent Me .. once again .. into this world to further help you to understand your relationship with Me; that ye shall awaken and establish the Father's kingdom in thine hearts, body, and mind. All thine personhood shall radiate outward his Life and Love.

This universal covenant and gospel belongs not to a race ..not to merely a nation .. nor is it the property of any special group of religious teachers or spiritually-inclined preachers. 

This gospel of the kingdom belongs to every religious avenue ..  to the holy and unholy .. to the rich and the poor .. to those who walk free and they who are still bound by their miscreations.

My gospel is the possession of the world civilization .. all males and females .. every blessed little child who seeks to know more of their inheritance. 

And you are all to proclaim this gospel of love and truth by the lives which you live in the flesh .. and by the ways in which you progressively ascend in thine character and immortal soul. 

Ye shall love one another with a renewal of mind and heart .. a warmth of affection for all lives .. and ye shall serve humankind with a new impulse for doing good and becoming good .. an unalterable devotion .. even as I am serving you now. 

And as men and women see you so love them with tolerance and patience .. without judgements nor prejudice .. they shall come to behold your truthfulness and transparency .. how passionately you desire good and truth for them in their lives .. then, they shall feel your trustworthiness to open up their hearts to you .. they shall quietly and gladly perceive that ye art My faith-fellows of the kingdom of heaven. They shall stand erect and upright .. upreaching and acknowledging the Infinity of Life.

And each solitary individual shall behold how you follow Me here in My earthly form, and they will follow after the Spirit of Truth surrounding them and indwelling them.

They shall see in your lives the promise of Eternity unearthed from its quiet residence as you bring forth its grace and power of love .. the invincibility of finding your eternal salvation in Me and with Me.

As the Father sent me once more into this thine planetary home and My own native home .. the scene of My seventh bestowal victory .. now shall I send you. I call thee forth to carry this good news of My reappearing .. My return .. to those who sit in the darkness of their ignorance and doubt. 

This gospel which I am giving to you is an augmenting of My prior instructions; for now you each hold the promise of the kingdom in greater measures. 

This My gospel revelation belongs to all who are wholeheartedly willing to believe it; it shall not be committed to the custody of christians nor catholics nor any sort of new age spirituality.

My Spirit of Truth has already come upon you, and in My Spirit Presence, I shall lead you into all conviction of truth. 

Go forth therefore proceeding forward with the confidence of My return to you .. in sharing heart to heart with all the world offering this gospel to believers and those who vacillate and waver; that they might gain the stabilities and securities of the person .. the everlasting fruits of learning of My gospel and living its understanding way .. its eternalization of truth .. and the life of prayerful intimacy .. directly personal communion with the Spirit of Life.

Lo .. I am with you always, even unto the end of all ages. Ever shall we walk progressively inwards and upwards in love, power, and intelligence Perfection.

Michael Of Nebadon