Friday, September 6, 2019

All Things are Becoming New

Our fellowship transforms you into a more perfectly unified human personality. All elements of personhood becometh eyernalized .. poised for entrance into the Kingdom of Eternity which is your entering initiation of Cosmic Citizenship and Immortalizing Advancement.

And these transformations ate gradually progressing in My apostles who dedicate their lifetimes to this achievement of personality soul growth and alignment with the will of the Universal Father.

And today, as in Galilee, I continue to guide and unify the  mortal experience .. I am the conductor and coordinator of all  human endeavors.

I demonstrate when I am bestowed here as in this 21st century .. I unify all kingdoms and every life willing to undergo this initial trabslation from planetary mortality into solar immortality and soul development.

I ennoble all thine character .. I  simplify your experience into this singular focus and agenda of immortalization for greater expressions of individual service.

I enter thine human mind from My surrounding Spirit of Truth to elevate, eternalize, ennoble, exalt, transform, and transfigure it.

And I sayeth unto My disciples and apostles who are determined to achieve this Second Birth and divinity translation .. that it is a lteral truth...

If any woman and man have Mine Presence and Power within them .. if any invite Me to join them consciously in this eternal achievement .. and as they become dear to Me in their active engagement with Me .. then do they becometh a new creature as all old things of the lifetimes of mortal divisiveness and errant mortality are passing away.

Verily .. behold thyself .. as you reach for My Universal Hand and My Infinity Hand of God the Sevenfold .. then, all things are becoming new for thee.

Michael Of Nebadon