Sunday, February 3, 2013

The Seven Eyes (I's) and EEE's

So, why doesn't everyone experience these truths that I share with you...it is this: the simple misuse of the creative law of existence and a misuse of the Seven Eyes or I's. The Seven Eyes can also be connected to the Seven Chakras and there expressions, but herein I refer to these Seven Eyes as "I's". These I's are the sacred keys of creation and realization which must be adhered to 'religiously' that is to say, with determination, devotion, and dedication. Email me for the Seven I's and I'll also send you my little booklet on Embracing Eternity Exercises - EEE's.

So you have the Seven Eyes and the Embracing Eternity Exercises - EEE's - which I am offering those who desire to know more. It is all free and there are no conditions to it.

May God that you are awaken and lay claim to the treasures of thy existence...

In the Majesty of His Love and Mercy
Michael of Nebadon

michaelofnebadon@sovrnty.org