Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Paradise Flame of Mercy Conference Call

We had just over 500 people participate on the Conference Call from 17 different countries this past Saturday, February 2nd, 2013 at 12PM PST. The call lasted for 45 minutes and there was a great outpouring of the Flame of Mercy. I am receiving email letters from many of you thanking me and telling me of your experiences with the Flame. Truly, I am not the doer of anything, just the cooperator and conductor as best I can in any given moment. And happy am I to be able to provide an avenue for the energies from above to reach humanity. As you received for thyself, you also received for the thousands of others who knew not anything about this focus of Mercy...

Thanks again to each of you who were there to receive this great Fire of Love and Mercy. I'll be letting you know about the next call as soon as I am informed about it.

Michael of Nebadon