Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Keep My Gospel Commandments

Keep my gospel commandments to believe only in the life of the Father .. in the reality of his  love, in the true and  the reliable, in the everlastingly merciful, and follow my way of acknowledging God as the only authority ..  without reserve .. without delay .. without respect of persons. 

Walk thou in the straight, direct, and narrow avenue of honoring God who lives in you .. and in every respect the Father will rejoice concerning you. He will make of you bold and courageous and loyal sons and daughters. 

Taketh thou my yoke of intelligence and obedience to truth upon you and learn from me. I am a gentle Creator Father Son .. I am absolutely humble in my universal heart .. and ye shall find purpose .. rightful priority, and a closer proximity to God the Father shall forge a great rest for thine personality soul. 

My yoke of discipleship shall be easy upon you .. as you are wholehearted of loyalty unto the Father who lives as Spirit in thee .. and my burden shall be as the everlasting light .. an all-embracing wind of purity and rejoicing upon all thine terrestrial strivings.

Come, follow me. I shall make you shepherds of all creatures and kingdoms great and small...

Live as I am living amongst thee .. and allow the past to becometh evaporated .. enter well the present moment .. and let thyself bring about the fullness of your mortal deliverance .. 

I sayeth, ye shall deliver thine darkness of unrighteousness by exchanging it all for the perfection of the Father's Life.

Michael Of Nebadon