Saturday, October 30, 2021

And I am Father Son of Nebadon...

I Michael Of Nebadon do illumine thine way unto the proper avenues necessary to develop right recognition of objective fact and truth. 

This is always the beginning of your character ennobling and your mindal capacities for moral choice. Ye need not proceed much further than the simplicity of living truthfully, transparently, tenderly in order to raise yourself unto the grandeur of God's Life. 

I elevate thine immature personality and thine mortal endless cravings of sense, so that you gain the capabilities to constructively confront noth the darkness and the light of truth .. that you stop pretending and imagining according to fantasy and delusion. 

I Michael Of Nebadon .. lift all my sincere followers in the civilization unto realizations wider and fuller .. my honest and forthright disciples are gradually becoming matured and mastery is emerging .. yet, only those individuals who are willing to become humble, obedient, and honorable.

I Michael Of Nebadon quicken all my followers of this global society unto righteousness and reflection of the Invincibility of God in you .. unto dignity and honorable motivations .. into walking upward beyond the reach of the world's shameful embarrassment of itself .. and the  guilty .. self-hating feelings which pervade all who are still ignorant of my living gospel teachings, and who have not ventured towards understanding righteousness and alignment with reverence and respect.  I teach this civilization of the Paradise Avenues of eternal relevance and realization and reflectivity and receptivity. 

I ennoble thine human mortal eyes to gain sight, thine ears to achieve hearing, and thine mouth to speak justice .. in order so that you increase understandings and attain to my higher values .. as you learn to walk the correct avenues towards eternal freedom and personality redemption. 

I simply will not accept explanations of worship and religious devotion which involve belief in the wrath of God or the anger of the Almighty; for those ill-gotten philosophies are of ignorance and profanity.

In a further discussion of these your questions .. I look appealingly into the eyes of the children of humanity .. and I say unto you .. the heavenly Father cannot love his children less than even I love you. 

And I am Father Son of Nebadon...

I well know that no matter what unwise thing others might do, most of you would not intentionally pour out wrath upon your brethren nor would you vent anger against them with premeditated purpose and intention. 

If you each possess such human affections and contemplative reflections of the Divine, how much more must the heavenly Father be filled with goodness and overflowing with mercy and caring love. 

My Father who hath brought forth the existence and who has his universal body as the heaven of heavens .. even this creation shall not limit his love, mercy, and Indescribable Infinity.

Michael Of Nebadon