Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Apostleship of Ascendancy

Register with our Office of First Contact as a new incoming student member of the Salvington New School of the Planetary Prince of Urantia.

firstcontact@salvington.org

The Apostleship of Ascendancy for the Planetary Race shall prepare you for all of Eternity.

Arise My children evolving upon this Planetary Sphere to walk with Me unto the Higher Plains of Eternal Life.

Accept Mine Universal Hand of Mercy and dedicate thyselves to our Apostleship of Ascendancy.

I enter once again your evolutionary journey to ignite the righteousness of your mind .. to rectify each and every heart unto the purity of the Father's Life.

I come upon the plains of your planetary world to raise your endowment of free will creaturehood unto empowerment.

I arrive with a vast legion of Celestial Personalities who desire to give and give and still to give unto the believers of My gospel revelations who are wholeheartedly willing to enter the vestibule of transformation.

I enter your waves of thought and feeling to stimulate higher impulses ..  to re-purpose thee unto eternal priorities .. and to give you the faith conviction for advancing upwards into the vesture of light.

I engage with My 21st century disciples who art wholeheartedly decided for truth .. consecrated unto their personal evolutionary  freedom.

I enliven all mortal personhoods who deliver themselves to Me in their mind and heart.

I awaken in My 21st century worldwide apostles the strength to penetrate through their material veils of density and immaturity .. that each might gain their ascent and experientialize their potentialities .. actualize themselves unto the everlasting urge for progressive and orderly ascendancy of their entire mortal multidimensional probabilities .. their possibilities of significance .. and the ascension in vibratory glory of their whole personhood.

Michael Of Nebadon