Monday, September 21, 2020

The Full Distance unto Light and Life Eternal


I am come unannounced and under the radar of the world mind .. unexpected and ready to quicken all lives who have made themselves worthy by their purpose of mind and priorities of character choices and the unfathomable purity of the heart. 

I come to grant eternal life unto My true disciples of the world .. not merely the few individuals from my days in Galilean times, but now in this more modern era of the 21st Century .. do I arrive to cultivate honor in the chosen ones of the world ..  to eternalize those truth hungry individuals who yearn for Mercy and Permanent Forgiveness .. and who are singularly starving for Truth Everlasting.

With the ennoblement of Eternal Trinitarian Grace and God's Infinite Generosity of Love and Mercy shall I raise you who are wholeheartedly willing to go the full distance with Me. 

Christ Michael of Nebadon