Friday, April 17, 2020

Holy Comforter

The new helper which I promised to send into the hearts of every believer .. and which I proclaimed to pour out upon all flesh .. this is My Spirit of Truth. 

And I am now with each one of you .. meant to guide thee very personally into this truth conviction through faith development.

This divine endowment is not the letter or law of truth .. neither is it to function as the form or expression of truth. 

The new teacher living with you now is the conviction of truth ..  the consciousness and assurance of true meanings on real spirit levels. 

So shall your discernment capacities become enhanced and emboldened by My Spirit.

And this new teacher is the spirit of living and growing truth ..  expanding .. unfolding ..  and adaptative truth.

I sayeth to the reverent ones who art prone towards humility and honesty .. My Spirit Comforter shall grow within you this confidence of survival, a certainty shall becometh thee, and stabilization in our Father's Order and Harmony shall be establishing in you.

Michael Of Nebadon