Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Jesus Michael of Salvington

I am come upon the mortal plains of this your planetary home. I am Michael of Nebadon, your Sovereign Creator Father Son in this our universal home of Nebadon.

I am the very same Eternity Personhood which you have called Jesus Christ, yet that is not my name nor is this an accurate representation of My Eternity Personhood. 

I come in this 21st Century unannounced and unexpected by most all. I come giving you revelation regarding My Eternity Personhood .. My Universe Responsibilities with and for you .. My Universe Identity as Michael of Nebadon .. and a further revelation of the appropriate approach to your life existence which will allow you to increase your individual spiritual progress .. your maturity of personality soul  religiousness in reverence and respect, relationship and receptivity with Infinity .. the Infinite Parenthood of Infinite Goodness, Truth, and Beauty, and ten thousand other attributes who hath your highest and best interests in mind. Who understands you intimately just as I do; for it one portion of My responsibility in this Universe to embody .. to be the Personification of Absolute Truth as Father Son. With the Indivisible Collaboration of the Universe Mother .. together we are the personified representation of Father Mother Son and Spirit for all in this our Universal Home.

I am come in revelation and rejuvenation .. with the need to restore unto light and Life the evolutionary avenues of your planet by which you shall traverse inwards and upwards through soul attainments, personality achievements, spirit identification.

I am come for all kingdoms and for every religious persuasion; for all people and for every background and social climate .. every country and culture are precious in My sight, all are  included within My Care.

All are loved, respected, appreciated; as I am already living with My Spirit in you.

I am in charge of this our  universe .. I am it's Sovereign Creator and Master Son, and with the Universe Mother Spirit, we have conceived and initiated every planet, every creature life, every galaxy within our Universal Care.

I am interested in our personality to Personhood relationship .. and as you have entered into the City of Michael and the educational fellowship of Salvington, the workings of our association .. our eternal relationship .. and for the few dedicated ones .. our apostleship .. you must learn to act in accordance with the way of Trinitarian Glory .. you shall learn to function in a certain way in accordance with the dictates of the First Infinity Personhood in order to progress profoundly upon the universal ascendancy awaiting you. 

Make the most of your time here by seeking to understand our relationship in eternity and in this universe .. what I have to offer to you by way of the Persons of Infinity .. and your necessary attitudes and character attributes needed as prerequisites .. your askings of Me shall be responded to only as you abide by these dictates; for I am very particular about the functioning of our association together. 

I come that you begin your ascent into the greater worlds and the fuller works of developing your Personhood and its personality trust; for there are opportunities being given to you as you partake in our saviorship our discipleship .. our relationship .. which brings your individualized personality existence into union with the Living Spirit of the Universal Parenthood of Infinite Deity. 

Michael of Nebadon

https://pathwork.org/lectures/personal-contact-with-jesus-christ-positive-aggression-the-real-meaning-of-salvation/