Sunday, December 8, 2019

Come to Me

Come unto Me, and learn of our Father's way .. arise to know and understand his truth .. revealed and realizable in you is his life.

Come with a teachable reception to grow and to learn .. eager to become transformed by love .. thirsty to be refreshed and renewed.

Come unto Me .. thine Father Son of this Universe .. sent to attend to the Father's children. 

Taketh My Hand Universal, and walk closely with the Creative Spirit and I .. intimately with Me .. and I shall renew thine mind into Wholehearted Joyfulness.

Come unto Me, and I shall raise you and prepare you for a greater life .. in union with the Father's Life in thee.

Come .. asking to extend this Life of Eternity .. a character humble and openly willing to develop into the immortality of the soul personality.

I am come unto each one of you .. I live within your heart beckoning you to embrace a newness .. guiding your mind in it's openness to grow towards happiness .. a will strengthening daily for closer proximity to the One Reality of God.

Your journey with Me awakens you into a new mind .. a mind opening inwards and upwards to the greater Life.

Come .. take My Hand Universal, and I shall show you the truth of thine Godhood .. harmonizing and eternalizing with the Father and I .. a mind and heart upraised in praise and adoration of our Existence in Eternity.

Michael Of Nebadon