Sunday, October 20, 2019

Glorious Generosity of Life

Oh My Father God .. you are the Life of all .. and each creature is always striving to become that Life of you.

We praise thee and worship you unconditionally. 

We come delivering all evil and iniquity .. all rebelliousness and disobedience to thine law of love.

I bring before thee My universal children who desire you inordinately above all other agendas and priorities.

Their purpose is Perfection .. to perfect their character and human nature .. to maketh themselves worthy of Eternity.

I come .. as you have sent Me .. to deliver out from the darkness these earthly children who have decided to seek you .. to find your holy Presence .. to become in their character as you are My Father God.

I am the Father Son in their universal expression .. standing immaculately one with the Universe Mother Spirit.

I come to vanquish all hypnotizations brought on by the individual adherence to untruth and falsehood.

You have given to Me the power in this Universe to quicken all creatures .. to augment and accelerate their individual status .. to eternalize those personalities who will live as I am living .. believe as I .. walking with Us in spirit and in truth.

Michael Of Nebadon