Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Messiahship

Ask not for proof of My credentials .. nor shall ye demandeth proof of messiahship.

I am come unto thine evolving civilization .. not as slave to any man. I doeth not the bidding of any mortal.

Nor shall you attempt to have your worldly priests and intellectually trapped theologians decipher who I am and the true meaning of My words.

It is not mine to answer when men call. I come the Christ of God; I answer unto God alone.

My proof lies in My words and works .. and so .. if you will follow Me you will not lack for proof. You will find your rightful purpose .. your awaiting destiny shall appear in your own mind and tender heart, just as the emanation of sunlight appears upon thine terrestrial surface in accordance with the law .. the spinning of your world in space.

Michael Of Nebadon
City of Christ Michael