Saturday, March 23, 2019

The Realities of the Spirit Life

I sayeth unto you .. I have given you of My presence .. now go forth and make righteousness of the wicked things .. teach rectitude to the faithless ones .. bring compassion to those who have lost their hope.

I am a Universe Sovereign who understands thine struggle .. one who makes accessible the inaccessible One.

As you learn to give .. so shall growth blossom in thee. Giving assures your increase in the realities of the Spirit Life.

I come unto the lost and confused .. they project their blindness upon My emanations .. and I say unto them .. learn of My way to progressively advance thyselves in station and stature. Practice My wisdoms and give thyselves to its honesty and truthfulness.

My Comforter Presence hath a great benevolence to give to you. I am surrounding thee now .. as the First and Second Revelation of Infinity. Mine Comforter eternalizes all thine preoccupations into heavenly impulses and receptivity for My truth-rearing guidance . . .

Michael Of Nebadon